About me: I'm a Brand Builder.
A decade ago, I started off as the only creative on Carhartt Women. Since then, the line has exploded in both size and popularity, and I'm now Creative Lead.
It's hard to describe my job, but this quote from my boss does it well:
Blurb from "Beautiful Thinkers: Brian Bennett, VP Creative at Carhartt"
My Skills Include:
- Creative Lead on Carhartt Women
- Copywriter & Photographer: 375+ profiles of blue collar women
- Conceptual Art Director: 360 brand campaigns for TV / digital / print
- Art Director: in-studio and on location stills / film for broadcast
- Photographer: lifestyle and flat lays
- Field Researcher, Talent Scout, Producer, Stylist (we’re a DIY type of company)
Chicago Portfolio School 2010-2011
Baylor University 2006-2010
BFA Studio Art, Graphic Design Emphasis